Sign In | Join Free | My vivirlatino.com
vivirlatino.com
Products
Search by Category
Wholesale Marketplace
Home > Steel Sheets >

YX51-350-914 deck roll forming machine

YX51-350-914 deck roll forming machine

Country/Region china
Company JIANGYIN HAILONG (NANFANG) MACHINERY CO.,LTD.
Categories Steel Sheets
Telephone +86-510-86159685, 86151935
ICP License Issued by the Chinese Ministry
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    • Product Details
    • Company Profile

    YX51-350-914 deck roll forming machine

    1

    Name of commodity & specification

    YX 51-350-914 Floor deck machine

    2

    Dimension

    16,800×1,350×1,600 mm

    3

    Weight

    about 16 T

    4

    Roller material

    45#steel, chromed

    5

    Forming steps

    30
    6

    Main motor power

    11KW ×2
    7

    Hydraulic motor power

    5.5KW
    8

    Voltage

    380V 3phase 50 HZ (or as your requirement)

    9

    Material

    Galvanized steel

    10

    Max. feeding width

    1,250 mm

    11

    Effective width

    914 mm

    12

    Thickness

    0.8-1.2 mm
    13

    Material of cutter

    Cr12 , quenched

    14

    Productivity

    10--12m/min(not including the cutting time)

    15PLCDelta
    16Components

    Material shelf1 set
    Host machine1 set
    Hydraulic station1 set
    Computer control box1 set
    Cutting blade1 set

    17

    Workflow

    Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----punching----roll forming----cut to length----run out table

    18

    Package

    Naked

    19

    Minimum order quantity

    1 set

    20

    Payment terms

    T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before delivery)

    21
    Product Tags:

    motor power

      

    computer control

      

    delivery time

      
    Quality YX51-350-914 deck roll forming machine for sale
    Send your message to this supplier
     
    From:
    Enter your email please.
    To: JIANGYIN HAILONG (NANFANG) MACHINERY CO.,LTD.
    Subject:
    Message:
    Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
     
    Inquiry Cart 0

    Home| Products| Suppliers| Quality Suppliers| Site Map |About Us |Contact Us |Help |关于我们 |联系我们

    Copyright © 2009 - 2017 vivirlatino.com. All rights reserved.