monocarboxylic acid Fsail 2128 (CAS:78521-39-8)
4.24-hour online service
Luoyang Greensail has a strong R&D background that can solve
customer's technical difficulties. Our factory covers an area of
40000m2. As a real inland manufacturer of metal cutting fluid
additives, we can provide kinds of lubricant additives with best
quality & competitive price.
Welcome to contact us!
Fsail 2128 as a monobasic organic polycarboxylic acid, is an ashless corrosion inhibitor in variety of water-base liquids.
|Chemical Name||6-(((4-methylphenyl)sulfonyl)amino)hexanoic acid|
|Appearance||Whiteto beige powder|
|Active content||About 75%|
|Typical treat level||0.2-2.5%|
|Shelf life||1 year (under airtight,dry and cool conditions)|
Neutralized with alkali / alkylolamine performs as very effective ferrous metal corrosion inhibitor for steel,cast iron, iron alloy etc.
- All types of water based systems
- Metal working fluids (semi-synthetic and synthetic fluids), water treatment processes, press waters, industrial cleaners
- Off shore lubricants
- Water based hydraulic fluids
- Water/ethylene glycol cooling systems
- Very effective corrosion inhibition for ferrous metals, cast iron,
ferrous alloys at a pH value of > 8.5
- Odorless, Easy handling, easy soluble, non dusting
- No sticky residues after water phase evaporation(suitable for off shore lubricants)
- Low foaming, compatible with hard water up to 2000ppm
- No staining on aluminum (depending on amine used), no tendency to form nitrosamines
- Higher thermal stability than metal soaps